• New generation high output, turbocharged, low emission, Lean-burn and
stoichiometric four-cycle stationary spark ignition engines burning sweet natural
gas or LPG, operating under high load, high temperature conditions.
• Four-cycle gas engines in cogeneration applications
• Four-cycle medium-speed stationary spark ignition engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG
• Four-cycle medium-speed stationary dual-fuel pilot injection engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG
• Formulated to meet NSCR catalyst compatibility requirements and is suited for installation requiring low phosphorus oil to help prevent exhaust catalyst poisoning.
• Suitable for use with fuels containing low levels of sulphur and chloro-fluorocarbons (CFC). In sour gas/high CFC applications, lubricants with higher base reserve may be required